Start your Heroic Journey in the Marvel’s Avengers All-Access Weekend!
Hello everyone! We’re very excited to announce our All-Access Weekend for Marvel’s Avengers! If you’ve been curious about the game, this is the perfect time to try it out and dip your toes into the quintessential Super Hero experience.
But even if you already play Marvel’s Avengers, we have some fun things in store for the All-Access Weekend like 4x XP and more, so stay tuned for announcements!
Marvel’s Avengers will be available to download and try at no cost from July 29th through August 1st.
Here are the details for each platform:
- PlayStation: 9 AM PT 7/29 thru 9 AM PT 8/1
- Steam: 9 AM PT 7/29 thru 9 AM PT 8/1
- Stadia: 8 AM PT 7/29 thru 8 AM PT 8/1
We’re working closely with the team at Xbox to give Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S players their own All-Access opportunity in the coming months.
When you download the trial, you’re getting access to all the content we’ve released thus far. That means you’ll get to play:
- The base game’s single-player Reassemble Campaign, where you’ll follow Kamala Khan’s journey across (and beyond!) the globe to reunite the Avengers after the A-Day tragedy…
- Operation: Taking AIM, which introduces our first post-launch playable Hero Kate Bishop as she joins up with the Avengers to find her mentor Clint Barton and investigate the mysterious disappearance of Nick Fury…
- Operation: Future Imperfect, wherein you get to play as the Hawkeye Clint Barton, our second post-launch playable Hero, to uncover a time-bending conspiracy with cataclysmic implications for the future…
- … as well as our highly anticipated new content drops: the Family Reunion Omega Level Threat, revamped multiplayer Mega Hives, and the Beating the Odds Scientist Supreme Sector! These are arriving on July 27th in Patch V1.8.2.
If you play during the All-Access Weekend and decide you want more Marvel’s Avengers, there’s no better time to purchase the full game! Our biggest content drop yet, the War for Wakanda Expansion, is releasing in August. All progress you make during the weekend carries over to the full game, so you can continue your Heroic journey without a hitch.
Speaking of your Heroic journey, we have some pointers for what you should try if you’re new to the game. “Every Hero has to start somewhere!”
- Complete the Reassemble Campaign to discover how Kamala Khan becomes Ms. Marvel and brings the Avengers back together after a disaster that shook the world, broke apart their team, and paved the way for the technological mega-corporation AIM to dominate the globe.
- Play the Taking AIM Operation and introduce yourself to the master archer and queen of sarcasm, Kate Bishop, as she works to uncover AIM’s secret project.
- Take on the Future Imperfect Operation where Hawkeye makes his return, carrying a huge responsibility on his shoulders—just the fate of the future itself, no biggie. Make sure you say hi to his furry pal Lucky in the Helicarrier!
- Squad up to play with friends in multiplayer in various mission types. Watch our Avengers Essentials episode for more information on modes and missions!
- We have an incredible digital photography community, so definitely try out Photo Mode to snap your best action scenes! Watch our Avengers Essentials episode on cosmetics and Photo Mode.
- Head into a Customizable HARM Room to practice your Heroes, get a taste of the different builds and playstyles you can do, and see just how much danger you can handle! Fire hazards, anyone?
- There are a multitude of different Gear options you can equip depending on your Hero and your chosen playstyle. Check out our Avengers Essentials episodes on learning about stats and finding your gear strategy, and study up on gear leveling and optimization to make sure you’re fighting at your peak potential.
- Face off against the cosmically empowered Scientist Supreme, Monica Rappaccini, in the Beating the Odds Villain Sector. Prepare for a tough fight and stay on your toes! This battle will give you a taste of how future content might look.
Follow the Marvel’s Avengers social channels for updates about the game, join our official Discord server, check out the discussion on Reddit, and tune into our streams on our Twitch channel! We’re excited to have you join us on this journey! See you online, and in-game!