Marvel’s Avengers War Table Weekly Blog #61
Welcome to our Marvel’s Avengers WAR TABLE Weekly Blog, where we’ll give you the scoop on news, patch notes, Marketplace updates, and more!
Hello all, and happy end of October! This month absolutely flew by, and we definitely haven’t had enough pumpkin spiced lattes.
It’s the Halloween sale! Check out the Marketplace for spooky scary discounts on some items in the following categories.
- Legendary Outfits – 700 Credits
- Epic Outfits – 500 Credits
- Rare Outfits – 350 Credits
- Animated Nameplates – 100 Credits
- Nameplates – 50 Credits
- We are aware of the DeviceHang issue some users are experiencing when trying to play the game via the Windows PC version of the game. Our teams are investigating this problem with urgency, and we apologize for the frustration it has caused.
- Tune in next week for discussions about the next major update for Marvel’s Avengers!
We also made changes to some Perks in the last patch in a continuing effort to make Hero gear more Hero-specific. The gear we updated is found in Vaults, Elite Hives, Priority Missions, and Last Avenger Standing. These changes are only for new gear you find, not ones you already own. Please let us know what you think!
Captain America – Focused Perks on either Heroics, intrinsic actions, or defensive enhancements
- Aegis of the Nomad – Replaced generic parry and JARVIS Perks with Brawler’s Vigor, which increases Brooklyn Brawler’s duration, and Commander’s Call Bulwark, which increases defense while Commander’s Call is active.
- Rampart of the Nomad – Replaced generic regen perk with Defender’s Retaliation, which gains shield block energy when taking damage.
- Iron Gloves of the Super Soldier – Replaced JARVIS Perks with Brooklyn Brawler Amplifier, which increases status build up while Brooklyn brawler is active.
Hulk – Removed JARVIS and generic Perks for Heroic-specific or gamma-related Perks.
- Worldbreaker’s Alloy – Replaced JARVIS Perks with Gamma Lethal Spark, which grants a high chance to regen Heroics when defeating enemies with an active Gamma status effect.
- Worldbreaker’s Neuronics – Replaced all Perks with Unstoppable Rage, which increases impact while Rage is active, Cannonball Breaker, which increases small rock damage, and Monster’s Barrage, which grants 40% more damage to all combo enders.
- Worldbreaker’s Infusion – Replaced grabbed impact for grab damaged.
Thor – Removed generic Perks.
- Binding of the Thunderer – Replaced basic Support Heroic regen with Odinforce Amplifier, which increases status buildup with Odinforce attacks
Alright, let’s pack it up and get going. Inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Iron Man’s “Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 2” Outfit features the Suitcase Armor, also known as the Mark V.
Want more Iron Man? Check out the Iron Man Loaded and the Iron Man Fully Loaded Bundles for a smorgasbord of Stark’s stylish duds – all at great value!
“When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — ‘No, YOU move.’” Captain America’s You Move Bundle is available in this week’s offerings.
Transform into Captain America’s lupine counterpart with the Capwolf Outfit, in the Marketplace for the second week! Assemble your canine co-op pack under the full moon. GROUP HOWL!
Check out articles and announcements you may have missed!
Remember to link your SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS account now to get a commemorative Nameplate in celebration of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (@GOTGTheGame), available now!
Team up with the global player base to meet mega-goals and unlock rewards.
Goal: Defeat 65,000,000 Synthoids
Reward: 500 Units
Check out some awesome screenshots captured by our Community this week using our in-game Photo Mode. Share your artwork on social and tag us @PlayAvengers, and we may feature your epic photos in future blogs!
Digital Photography by DaBrownBull
Digital Photography by CarrotScraps
Digital Photography by leicalife
Till next week, we’ll see you online, and in-game!