Marvel’s Avengers V1.8.1 Patch Notes
- PlayStation: 7/6
- Xbox: 7/6
- Steam: 7/6
- Stadia: 7/6
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swap to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the description of the Hero’s Catalyst: 1 Day.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
- Enemies may not spawn in some floors in Last Avenger Standing.