Marvel’s Avengers Patch Notes V2.2.1
- PlayStation: 12/14
- Xbox: 12/14
- Steam: 12/14
- Stadia: 12/14
- In Discordant Sound, the giant Klaw no longer fires his one-shot beam up to three times in a row, sometimes without indicators.
- Stability improvements and crash fixes for the Discordant Sound Raid.
- After completing the Forge or Control Room in Discordant Sound, the correct loading screen cinematic appears for all players when it previously didn’t play for some players.
- When players take the elevator to the Forge in Discordant Sound, they no longer eject or clip through it.
- Spider-Man’s Wrestler and Alumnus Outfits’ preview icons now match the actual outfit.
- The Marketplace preview image for the Spider-Man Emote ‘Aww Shucks’ is now the correct one.
- Spider-Man’s Web-Repeater Skill description indicates that it can be used in air now.
- Unlocking any Webbed Mastery Skill for Spider-Man no longer unlocks an additional Intrinsic Mastery Skill in the same position.
- Iron Man no longer becomes invincible when failing to summon the Hulkbuster on uneven ground.
- [Xbox] The eyes and eyebrows for Captain America’s Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Outfit appear correctly on Xbox.
- Players who previously unlocked Intel Outfits should now have them properly unlocked again.
- Kate Bishop now gets a piece of Vibranium Payload gear at low Power Levels in the Corrupted Vibranium Event.