Marvel’s Avengers Weekly War Table Blog #36
Welcome to our Marvel’s Avengers WAR TABLE Weekly Blog, where we’ll give you the scoop on news, patch notes, Marketplace updates, and more!
Hello everyone! It’s always a good day to be a Black Widow fan (which we know everyone is, of course), but today, especially so: the Rooskaya Protocols have infiltrated Marvel’s Avengers, the first batch of the Red Room Outfits have arrived, and last but most certainly not least, Black Widow’s “Avengers: Endgame” Outfit inspired by Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame is available for purchase! Scroll on down to learn more!
Also, we have a treasured member of the Marvel’s Avengers community for a Q&A this week–make sure you check that out in the Community Spotlight section!
This week begins the new Rooskaya Protocols event, which brings new mission chains and animated Nameplates (make sure to check them out below)! A virus has infected several AIM Synthoids. Its origin is unknown and untraceable, but the name “Rooskaya Protocols” is embedded in the data, indicating a potential connection to the vast, harsh tundra of Siberia—familiar territory for Black Widow. Collect Protocol Chips from AIM tech affected by this hack to unlock the mystery. Read up on the Rooskaya Protocols HERE!
- Development is on track for the Cosmic Cube so far. We’re implementing a boss fight and objectives unlike any that currently exists in the game.
- Other current focuses are Multiplayer Mega Hives and the first of the Omega Level Threats.
- We love the positive reception to the Tachyon Anomaly Event and are looking into what this means for the future of events. More information on the Red Room Takeover’s HARM Room next week!
Last Friday, we revealed our first Marvel Cinematic Universe outfit inspired by Marvel Studios’ Black Widow: Black Widow’s “Avengers: Endgame” Outfit! She is the star offering in this week’s Marketplace and a must-have for MCU and Black Widow fans.
This week’s Marketplace also brings the deadly red and black aesthetic of the Red Room Outfits! Like our previous Outfit sets, if you want your whole team to match, you’ll want to pick them up this week and the next to have your entire roster looking dauntless and ready for the Red Room. Catch the ones for Hulk, Clint Barton, and Thor, as well as Black Widow’s Blood Moon Outfit (which was the original inspiration for the Red Room Outfits) now, before they slip away into the shadows.
The Rooskaya Protocols have infiltrated the Marketplace with new animated Nameplates! Check out Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Kate Bishop, and Captain America’s Nameplates!
Summer is just around the corner, and Ms. Marvel is ready for the waves! Get her Beach Day Outfit and be ready to hit the sandy shores.
This week’s free Marketplace offering is the Hawkeye 068 Nameplate! Make sure you add it to your collection!
The Marketplace is a place for us to feature purchasable cosmetics in the form of Outfits, Emotes, Takedowns, and Nameplates. The Marketplace’s Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary items rotate weekly, and can be purchased with Credits.
Check out articles announcements you may have missed!
Last Friday, we revealed the first Marvel Cinematic Universe outfit inspired by Marvel Studios’ Black Widow: Black Widow’s “Avengers: Endgame”Outfit! You can see it in-game on our stream HERE, and a full view of the Outfit HERE!
This week’s Intel PC Mod is for Hulk, and it’s definitely SMASHing! Check out the build HERE!
Team up with the global player base to meet mega-goals and unlock rewards.
Goal: Defeat 1,250,000 Adaptoids
Reward: 500 Units
We pulled up our virtual chairs and sat down with Laajune for a quick interview!
- Can you introduce yourself? Hi, my name is LaDerrick or Laajune and I create content for Marvel’s Avengers.
- What’s your stream community like? My streaming community is funny and truthful and a real vibe.
- What can everyone expect from watching your streams or videos? For my videos, they can expect to be informed and also have a good time while watching. For my streams, you can always expect to be entertained and always feel like you can be yourself.
- Why did you decide to stream Marvel’s Avengers or create content for it? When it first was revealed back in E3 2019, I was hooked ever since because I’ve been waiting for a game like this for a while that fits my genre of game I like to play.
- What’s one of your favorite moments in Marvel’s Avengers that happened during a stream? Beating the Mega Hive on Brutal Difficulty with Hulk all the way through when it first came out was a real challenge lol. Playing as Hulk for the first time in the A-Day Demo was a thing I could never forget.
- Do you have a schedule on when you stream or post videos? Yes and no, but mostly I stream when I’m feeling good and in the right mind set. Same for posting videos.
- If you could have two superpowers, what would they be? If I could have 2 superpowers, I think it would be flight and super strength. Who wouldn’t want to fly and be strong enough to lift two cars lol.
- Where can everyone find you on socials? YouTube & Twitch: Laajune, Twitter: @Laajune__
- Anything else you’d like to say? I would like to say thanks for having me, and I can’t wait for the future of Marvel’s Avengers! I can’t wait for Black Panther’s Expansion. Shoutout to my Twitch Chat!
In honor of the Tachyon Anomaly event, this week’s community spotlight is dedicated to your shots of what you were able to do with multiple of the same Hero!
Digital Photography by AlkimeWasTaken
Digital Photography by Cole_TDB
Digital Photography by DoomkillaHD
Digital Photography by EddyZ115
Digital Photography by revealingmuch
Priority Missions have modifiers that will challenge even the toughest Super Hero. Your first weekly completion of these missions earns you unique gear you won’t find anywhere else.
Along Came a Spider
Minimum Power Level 25, +3 Power Level Offset
Guaranteed Reward: Epic Gear
Up From the Depths
Minimum Power Level 120, +5 Power Level Offset
Guaranteed Reward: 2x Exotic Gear Items
PRIORITY HARM CHALLENGES
Priority HARM Room Challenges have additional modifiers and reward comics that increase your collection and boost your stats.
Weekly First Completion Reward: Black Widow (2010) #5
Minimum Power Level 15 Challenge
Minimum Power Level 100 Challenge, +5 Power Level Offset
Till next week, we’ll see you online, and in-game!